How to Set Up Google Fetcher for web mail:
Gmail and AOL mail are the only mail providers to provide with an email fetcher option. As we already know Google Fetch,
- Helps fight spam through automated spam detection,
- Reduce bandwidth usage by fetching mails without having to route it from webmail server &
- Assists saving disk space which normally gets occupied by mail box content.
Step by step guide to setup Google mail Fetcher:
- Create and log in into a Gmail account. This is where your web mails are fetched.
- Check for the gear icon in upper left corner and hover to select Settings in there.
- Click and visit the Accounts tab from Settings
- Select Account and Import tab which is fourth from left in the list of tabs.
- Choose Check mail from other accounts option which shows to happen via POP3.
- After navigating to “Check mail from other accounts” page, select “Add a POP3 mail account you own”
- Input the details of secondary email address or your webmail address from where you would like to fetch mails.
- Select Next Step to resume process.
- Use the Password field to input the password of your webmail or secondary mail address mentioned.
- In case of a POP3 connection, Port 110 fits right.
- In case of HTTPS choose Port 995 to suit configuration.
- Choose your preferences in the options that follows:
Choosing ports for different types of connection:
- Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail
- Label incoming messages
- Archive incoming messages
- One click to the button Add Account would mean you are done setting up Google mail Fetcher for your webmail or secondary mail.
- Additionally you can use your newly added account to your ‘from’ addresses. This will allow you to email as webmaster from your Gmail account itself.
With the kind of promotion and SEO strategy we have in place, content and video marketing plays a crucial role in success of web ventures. Around 80% of the content produced in last decade is digital content. Webmaster is faced with a stiff challenge of maintaining disk space capable of containing the entire web content.
Saving Disk space is Essential:
When cost effective, moderate size disk space plan is subscribed, the challenge gets steeper. Promotion, bandwidth management and disk space management must go hand in hand to run a hassle free web service. Webmasters are looking out for every possible option to save space for more files and content.
Spammers are bad news:
To add up to the mess, several spammers and hackers try to take down website with vigorous email spamming. The amount of spam or junk mails received accounts to the headache of weeding them and saving space. Some web services run most business operations from mail to mail. Constant spamming could bring down the reputation of mail server too.
Issues with hosting company’s web mail server:
The kind of notification settings, user base, and interactivity could fill in your mail box located within your hosting account. Mail templates with enhanced graphics and themes means a lot of your web disk space is getting occupied by emails. Moreover the inconvenience of logging every time into your hosting account to check mail or wait for forward mails to your custom mail account isn’t quite enjoyable.
Google Fetch comes in handy:
Google tries to solve most day to day problems with their extensive lab applications and tools. One such tool to help webmasters and also the average users to save mail space on secondary accounts is Google Fetch. As the name suggest the tool fetches mails sent to your secondary mail boxes to your Gmail account. It is easy to manage fetched mails by categorizing with name labels to different secondary email accounts.
Google Fetch replaces Email Forwarder:
The process of setting up Google fetch requires minimal steps including server settings changes and mail verification for secondary email. Mail verification typically gives the authority to Gmail to fetch emails from your web email account. An email forwarder setting recognizes mails as spam when they are received in bulk. Nevertheless Google Fetch takes care of spam filtering and receives mail without it being routed from secondary server.
More people are beginning to use mobile phones to browse the web than ever before. Having a mobile optimized website is extremely important and if you’re not ready for the mobile revolution your website can take an extreme traffic hit. More and more people are getting used to doing everything from their smart phones things like:
- Searching online for the next new hot product
- Building their fitness plans
- Planning out their daily schedules.
For many people their phones are their lives, and I’m sure those of you who are reading this completely understand that. The average working person who needs to send a quick e-mail or search for solutions for a problem that they are having will more than likely use their phone when a laptop is not accessible. Do not miss out on this awesome business opportunity, it will be like leaving money on the table.
One great reason for having your website mobile friendly to search engine optimization. Google will love you for it and it will help to bring more organic traffic your website.
Another great example of why having your website mobile friendly would be this : if you’re a new and upcoming restaurant and you want to present your best products immediately to your customers without them having through tons of loops and look through options on the menu,then having your website mobile friendly with a slider on the first page , to present your best dishes will attract and draw many more customers than those who have to go through the painful process of attempting to locate your menu because your website isn’t user-friendly.
A lot of people will be more attracted to your website especially when it is user friendly. With the ease of access, and your brand right in their face and a sleek low cost design you’re more likely to convert that casual browser to into a cash in hand customer.
The last and final reason you’re going to want to have a website mobile friendly is to reduce your bounce rate, the whole point of having a web presence is to keep people on your page and be engaged in the content that you want to display to your users. Through this I hope that you realize that having your website mobile friendly will not only increase your traffic but bring more people to come to love your brand and visit your webpage more often with thus converting more customers and naturally more money for your business.
In this fast and ever growing world, there is always something new for humanity to ponder upon. New discoveries are made every day and everyday there is something new for us to learn. To be successful as a business and as an entrepreneur, it is essential that you keep up with time and modify your means of generating traffic to your business.
These days, every business has their own personalized website so their clients can visit them online. When it comes to the advantages, there is more than one when it comes to having your own website. Below are some main reasons as to how you can boost your work force potency and give you more income out of your business.
- A Wider Plane: As we all know, billions of people surf the internet every day. Having a website of your own in a particular niche puts you out there to a much wider range of viewers, and the more viewers the more you will be perpetuating your potential clientele. It’s just the idea that your business is now on a bigger domain for everyone to view that has driven business to acquire their own websites.
- Traffic through Search Engine Optimization: Once you acquire a website, the opportunities are endless. To generate more freight and traffic and to get even more out of your business website, you can have it Search Engine Optimized. There are two methods to Search Engine Optimization, you can either have On Site Optimization performed on you website to increase search engine credibility for your website.
Another way to optimize your website is with the help of a creative writer. When your website content has lots of creative keywords, your website will show up in results more often when someone makes a search on a search engine with a related keyword. These clever methods have helped many to improve their revenue extensively.
- E-Commerce Websites: For those who don’t know what E-Commerce websites are, these websites provide your viewer with an option to buy your products online. By having a professional design an E-Commerce, you can upload your entire inventory online for people to buy. This allows further advancement to you business and even your website visitors can turn into potential buyers.
Clients are able to pay with their Credit or Debit Cards and have your products delivered to their homes. Having a website where people can directly buy from you, as mentioned before, makes you accessible for a wider range of customers, thus helping you generate more revenue online.
So, what are you waiting for? If you run a business and don’t have a website yet just contact us at Stone Field Site Services and we will give you the best service out there. We are a professional webhosting company and with professionalism and finesse being our objectives, we will deliver to you the best work. Just give us call to inquire about our service and we will be more than pleased to assist you!
Setting up your mobile site doesn’t require any coding experience! Don’t believe us? Watch this video to see the real menus to set up your mobile site. We can help you get started today!
See for yourself how providing a mobile site for your customers can benefit you both!