Free DV SSLS for Hosted Domains
We’re proud to announce that we are now offering free Domain Validated (DV) SSLs for all active hosting packages. The SSLs are insured by Comodo.
There are some important points regarding the Free SSLs which we have outlined below. If you have any questions that are not covered below, feel free to contact us.
- There is a maximum of 200 domains (including subdomains) per cPanel account
- The SSL includes corresponding www. domains for each domain and subdomain in the certificate, and those www. domains count towards any domain or rate limits
- Wildcard domains are not included
- Free SSLs do not require a dedicated IP Address
- Free SSLs are Domain Validation only
- SSL’s are backed by Comodo
- SSL’s will only include domains and subdomains that pass a Domain Control Validation (DCV) test, which proves ownership of the domain.
- Trusted by 99.9% of browsers and devices
- No SiteSeal is available for the free certifications
- The domain must be hosted with us to qualify
- If the domain doesn’t resolve to the server it won’t pass verification. A check is run nightly until it is able to achieve the verification.